Gryphon Knight Epic is a 2D Medieval Shoot’em up currently in development for Windows, MAC & Linux. Mixing elements from classical shoot’em ups, exploration and duel-like boss battles, it tells the story of Sir Oliver and Áquila, an accomplished knight and his loyal gryphon that are forced back to adventure once again.
Sir Oliver have already defeated a dragon, married a princess and saved the kingdom. But during his quest he will face adversaries he never imagined he would, because… in reality all of them were once friends. What happened? These heroes would never go rogue… and all at once? Something is rotten in the kingdom and its up to Oliver discover what.
Cyber Rhino Studios is asking the public for crowdfunding support on Kickstarter through the Gryphon Knight Epic Kickstarter campaign in order to bring the game to homes by Spring 2015. You can also visit the Gryphon Knight Epic website for more information.
Gryphon Knight Epic Features:
- Fight your way through 8 hand-crafted levels, each with multiple paths
- Duel with challenging bosses and get their weapons
- Explore the stages to find equipment for your character and bits of ancient lore of the world
- Enjoy challenging gameplay, pixel art graphics and 16-bit sound, just like old times
- Includes Story, Retro & Boss Battle Modes
- Windows, Mac, & Linux versions with Gamepad support